Monday 30 August 2010

Bring it on...

I spent most of today looking on the Internet for help and then I finally I found it. A massive smile appeared on my face and I became a very happy bunny. It all seemed so much easier and all the pressure was lifted off my shoulders. After reading a lot of advice, I am proud to say that I have finally completed Angry Birds ipod game. Woo Hoo!

I am also getting more excited about becoming a temporary vegetarian. I spent a good amount of time to look through some food magazines and I came up with a lot of valuable ideas which has made me feel a lot more prepared for the task ahead.

A few examples of the types of food I found are:
  • Braised Asparagus with Slow Cook Egg, Cep Puree and Truffle
  • Confit of Beetroot with Biscotti, Roquefort, Horseradish Cream and Spiced Lentil Dressing
  • Artichoke Royal with Spring Vegetables, Perigord Truffle and Mushroom Veloute

I found those on The Ritz menu and to be honest, I don't really know what most of it is or even if it tastes nice so I think I will stick to the classics like shredded wheat, poached egg on toast, vegetable stir-fry, pizza plus a lot more fruit.

Already I feel like this will be a positive change because I have found a lot of food that I like but have just forgotten about over the years. I know it will be hard whilst I am tackling the task but I feel a lot more confident whilst preparing to tackle my challenge.

Give me a few days and I am sure that will change and I'll become a moany so and so!

No comments:

Post a Comment