Wednesday 29 September 2010

1 day to go...

Tim telling porky pies: This month has flown by, it seems like only yesterday I started this challenge and I haven't even thought about meat.

Tim telling the truth: I cannot believe I have lasted this long. It's been blummin ages!!! Not a day goes by without me thinking about a bacon sarnie. Infact everyday that goes past, the bacon sandwich seems to be getting bigger and bigger!

I have got to the point where I want to scream everytime I open the fridge to make my lunch for work only to find a block of cheese. If I ever see another cheese sandwich again then feel free to kill me. I think I have eaten about 15 cheese sandwiches this month just because there is nothing else to eat for my packed lunches. I guess it's my own fault really so I shouldn't complain but I am a moany git so who cares.

My dinner tonight was pretty nice though. That's one thing I have been good at this month and that's making yummy food. Tonight I had herb and garlic tortellini with a mixed vegetables sauce and amazing tear and share garlic bread.

Yummy!!

I just hope I don't blow the whole challenge tomorrow by accidently eating a horse without thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment