Thursday 16 September 2010

 



 What I wanted





 

  


What I had




 


Sunday was a tough. Infact probably the hardest day so far.

Seeing everyone eat and enjoy a roast beef Sunday lunch, one my my favourite ever meals, whilst I ate vegetarian bean spew was very difficult. I was so tempted to eat the left over meat, I must admit I came very close to defeat but somehow I held on. I think I even went to bed dreaming of beef which was quite strange.

It's been over 2 weeks now since I started the task and it has been going well so far. I have had a few close calls but usually I have found something pretty nice to eat. I still think about bacon everyday but I think the one thing I have missed the most has been fish which I am quite surprised about because I don't often have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment