Sunday 5 September 2010

Nothing to eat!!!

I get home after spending the weekend in Gosport and there is nothing in the house to eat except MEAT!

An opened packet of bacon, apple and pork sausages, steak in the freezer, cod in the freezer...everything but stuff I can eat. No cheese, no fruit, no vegetables, no salad....nada...nowt.....NOTHING! I did buy a few vegetarian things, including quorn sausages, but I left them at my girlfriends house so I guess that doesn't help me at all.

So tonight all I have eaten for my dinner is two slices of fried bread. It's only fried so it could taste a bit better because it's actually stale two days out of date loaf.

Back to work after a nice few days off. Not really looking forward to breakfast at work. The temptation for a bacon bap will be huge but I will have to try and find something different for a change. Not really sure what though because everything is either expensive and full of yummy stuff I am not allowed. Thankfully lunch at work is pretty good. They have a canteen which caters for vegetarians and they also have quite a big selection of things I can have.

Thankfully after work I will be heading to Sainsbury's for a weekly shop and hopefully I won't be writing anymore moany messages about not eating anything decent.

Meh...I'm still hungry. Might munch on an ice cube or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment