Friday 3 September 2010

Fritatta

Day 3 - September 3rd

Before leaving Wales I stuffed myself silly at breakfast due to the long train journey so I had jam on toast, two croissants and a couple of cups of amazing coffee.

The previous day I was given a free sample Shrewsbury Biscuit so decided to have that as a snack on the train home along with some grapes.

To celebrate England's 4-0 victory in the opening game of the European Championship qualifiers, my lovely mother made me a Fritatta. I think she felt guilty because as soon as she saw me, she asked if I wanted some Salmon. She then remembered my challenge as soon as she saw my face drop.

















The spaghetti was my contribution because its yummy.

2 comments:

  1. Hoops are better! (I'm talking about the spaghetti!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree!!

    Although I do like the alpha-spaghetti too!

    ReplyDelete