Tuesday 7 September 2010

I've become obsessed!

I cannot stop looking at labels.

I feel like I am playing a mega long game of Where's Wally but trying to find the magic V sign and I get really frustrated when I cannot find it. I then scan the ingredients to find out whether I can eat it or not. When I spot rennet in something that looks vegetarian and yummy, I want to scream!

Yesterday was a good day at work for food. They regularly have vegetarian options and they had a veggie burger, which I usually have anyway, so that was very nice and much tastier than the veggie burger I had at the American Diner. I am also eating a bit more fruit as a snack. Tonight I have going to have a Linda McCartney Vegetarian Pie which I have heard good things about. Looking forward to it! Yummy!

4 comments:

  1. Lol! Everything you're writing is everything I've encountered. So, I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. Cause I think if we don't laugh, we might go mad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have already gone mad! I know you certainly have! :P hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried Linda's sausages yet? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just done a post on them :)

    ReplyDelete